Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hoshino Coffee II

My 2nd time visit because I wanted to try the soufflé. My 1st Visit had no bad experience although my friend that accompanied me did not have good impression on this. It always has a very long queue and lucky me that particular day, the queue was short.

Wafu Salad($6++) - Salad is fresh and I liked the dressing they used. Curry Rice($15++) - all their rice selection have beef ingredients, if you do not take beef, do go direct to the pasta selection. The curry rice was great and I like the thick curry flavour like this.


Vanilla Souffle($9.8++) - not as good as I imagined, but it is soft and smell good. Ice Matcha Latte($9++) and Hot Matcha Latte($9++) - I had hot and my friend had iced drink. Tasted good for both of us.


Hoshino Coffee
Address: 68 Orchard Road #03-84 Plaza Singapura
Tel: 63383277

No comments: