Thursday, March 20, 2014

TCC

My friend visited us and we went to Clarke Quay for dinner and drink, at the same time enjoying the river view. We requested to have outdoor seat as we felt that is the best seating. The 2 dishes below from my friends's comments were, they are ok, not very fanciful. The black sesame cheesecake tasted average.

**Apologize for the poor pictures quality.


TCC Clarke Quay
Address: #01-01, Clarke Quay, 3E River Valley Road 
Tel: 63361121 


We visited TCC before one of the meeting to get together to know each other in the team. The reason why the boss chose here was because of her 50% birthday treat as a TCC member, I at least will visit TCC once a year mostly on my birthday too for my member benefits. The cuisines here are not bad, the crayfish salad is the usual that I ordered as I like the way it presented. The pumpkin soup was exclusively for Christmas season and so as some of the Christmas themed desserts.


TCC Beach Road
Address: #01-01/02, Beach Centre, 15 Beach Road 
Tel: 68831055 

No comments: