Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Muay Lee Hng Seafood美丽海鲜

I supposedly planned to visit a western cafe at that area but it was closed. We then quickly find a place to save our hunger. The nearest and better we felt is this coffee shop, wondering what we wanted to have for dinner and ended we chose the tze char there as the food from our nearby tables looked nice.

Overall, I feel the dishes here are quite standard and the tofu consider good for me. I will come back if I am hanging around that area.


Hotplate Toufu - I had to say this is really nice with the sauce. 1st time I saw hotplate with sambal sauce and very nice to go with rice.


Prawn Paste Fried Chicken- tasted average but they use the whole chicken meat, compare with most tze char place, which used only the wings and drumlets. I will prefer this version.


Stir Fry Vegatables - I seldom order the stir fry vegetables, the version here taste average.


Muay Lee Hng Seafood美丽海鲜
Address: Blk95 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh Singapore 310095
Tel_ 6353 8933

No comments: