Friday, November 8, 2013

Fish & Co

I can't recall when is my last visit but seems it is really a long time I never visit this fish place.  I met my friend at AMK Hub and we choose between Japanese cuisine or fish. We said let's go for the shorter queue. This was why we are here.

I always like to order seafood platter for 1 as more choices but recently having special diet which need me to have vegetables. I checked with the staff and they cannot change the fries to coleslaw. Bad for me so I was dilemma on which one to take. I ended up getting myself king prawn. 

Grilled King Prawn ($20.95++) - When it served, I found this is the big head prawn that we usually can get at my home place. It allows you to choose with 4 sides - coleslaw, rice, french fries and baked pumpkin. They removed the sauteed vegetables and replace with baked pumpkin. The prawns are nice, really good!!! I remember their rice is good too and I am right, it is like seafood baked rice, love it. Coleslaw is average.


Baked Ginza Salmon($19.95++) - 2 thick baked sashimi-grade salmon, lavished with furikake, finished with zesty balsamic vinaigrette. It tasted quite good, served with baked pumpkin and fries. Baked pumpkin just nice, but there are some could be softer.  


Fish & Co
Address: 53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 #02-03 AMK Hub Singapore 569933
Tel: 6555 6298

No comments: