Tuesday, November 5, 2013

AOne Claypot House

A newly opened porridge eating place which replaced original WanChai Hong Kong Cafe here. I always feel their porridge quite nice as you can find it in many food court or food center. This restaurant will have more choices with vegetables, claypot dishes etc.


Claypot Hongkong Style Porridge艇仔粥($7.90++) - I forgot about the picture. My friend ordered this, the price slightly higher than the one we have in the food court, however, the taste is the same. I am not sure if the portion is bigger as I suddenly cannot recall the size that we ate befoew.

Double Egg with Spinach三蛋苋菜($8.90++) - I am quite disappointed with this as when I see the picture, it looks nice. It suppose to use 3 types of egg which explained in the chinese menu but the English menue said double means only 2. When the dish served, I think I tried only 2 types. This is quite watery, kind of like the soup if compare with other restaurant. It tasted average too.


Blooming Fortune Tea花开富贵($5.90++) - Normal rose tea in nice tea pot. 


Four Type of Vegetables四大天王($9.90++) - The 4 types of vegetables are brinjal, sweet pea, lady finger and long bean. It fried with some sambal and tasted quite nice, but too oily.



Another visit to this porridge place and this time we tried their porridge, claypot rice and some vegetables. The food generally is good but too salty for all.


AOne Claypot House
Address: 9 Bishan Place #01-49/50 Junction 8 Shopping Centre Singapore 579837
Tel: 62585119

No comments: