Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Starz Restaurant

We was invited to have a site visit to RWS and then for a buffet dinner.  I had been to Starz Restaurant once few years ago when there is some promotion and we got cheap deal. I did not have much memories of the food so I guessed the buffet I had that time quite normal. This time round, I have a feeling like the menu and dishes served were all better than my 1st experience.  You can see the hot dishes like roasted beef, laksa,  battered fish, fries, spaghetti, Chinese roasted pork and a few selection of Indian cuisine; cold dishes like sashimi and salad; different kind of cheeses and quite nice selection of desserts. Overall I feel quite satisfy for the 2nd experience.

The oyster looks so tempting but too bad that I cannot taste it due to some personal phobia.


My boss said the fried fries was so nice and crispy that she took it for 2 plates. She could not resist the temptation.


You may refer to below chart for the price of the buffet. Source from RWS website as at 30th Oct 2013.



Starz Restaurant
Address: Resorts World Sentosa, 8 Sentosa Gateway (Hard Rock Hotel Lobby), Sentosa, 099958
Operating Hours:
Breakfast: 7.30am - 10.30am
Lunch: 12pm - 2.30pm (Mon - Fri)
Dinner: 6.30pm - 10.30pm (Daily)
Hi-Tea: 12pm - 5pm (Sat, Sun & PH)
Tel: +65 6577 6688

No comments: