Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cha Cha Cha Mexican Restaurant N Bar

I met a group of ladies to have Mexican Cuisines at Cha Cha Cha restaurant. I had been to this restaurant once few years ago. I cannot recall is the food really good but definitely not bad. That's is why the 2nd visit is needed. I never been to Mexico so I do not know how the authentic mexican food taste.

For the 2nd visit, i personally feel that the food consider quite good, at least I feel, I will still drop by.



Chimichanga($16++/*$18++) - the only deep fried version of burrito, it serves with cheese and choice of chicken, shredded or ground beff, or *prawns topped with sour cream, guacamole and salsa mexicana. I was quite worry it will be very oily but great that it is not. The burrito is cripsy and the filling just matched so well with the toppings. I tried the standard one and this is the 1st time I tried fried burrito.


I can't recall what is the 2 dishes below but the comments were good too.


Cha Cha Cha Combinados($16/*$18/**$18.50++) - Traditional combination of any enchilada, cripsy or soft taco, rice and beans(with chicken or beef or *prawns or **crab meat). The picture below show the crab meat version and my dinner-mate said it tasted really good.



Cha Cha Cha Mexican Restaurant N Bar
Address: 32 Lorong Mambong, Holland Village, Singapore 277690
Tel: 6462 1650
Operating Hours: 11 am to 11 pm Daily

No comments: