Monday, September 9, 2013

Cheng San Market & Cooked Food Centre

Although stayed at this area for almost a year, but I seldom came to the market, one of the reason was when I reached home at night, most of the stall closed. I tried quite a few stall here but I cannot recall which is the one. Food here tasted generally average but definitely a good place if you don't know what to have. 

There is famous coffee stall with long queue, due to curiosity I joined the queue and the coffee tasted quite good. Another popular stuff is the Teochew porridge which I never get a chance to try out but I always saw a lot of people having that.


On my last day at this area, I visited the market try to get some breakfast and I attracted by this soya bean because they have Red Bean Soya Bean($1.20), I like red bean and I feel it should taste good with soya and I am right, I like the taste. The soya drink itself tasted quite smooth, some might have powder taste but here you won't have that.


Cheng San Market & Cooked Food Centre
Address: 527 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, Singapore 560527

No comments: