Monday, September 9, 2013

My Taste

A small eatery place at AMK 10 housing estate, not near MRT, you probably need to take bus but still walk-able distance if you cut through the Cheng San CC. It is quite busy especially on weekend morning, not sure about the crowd on weekday as I never been there during weekday morning. The food here generally hawker price but with lot of choices.

You can get various thick toast, congee, yam cake, steam rice roll, various drinks and desserts. I got myself the yam cake and steam rice rolls. I can't remember exact how much I paid but definitely below $2 for the stuff I ordered. Both taste average to me. I then found out their famous is the thick toast. That will be my next item if I will ever visit again.


My Taste
Address: Blk 529 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 #01-2335 Singapore 560529

No comments: