Monday, August 19, 2013

Lek Chew Restaurant

This coffee shop have quite a few stall with famous food. The white beehoon from Hong Yun Xiao Chu 鸿运小厨 and the yong toufu that I know of. We went there for the white beehoon and at the same time attracted by the satay and rojak. 

Hong Yun Xiao Chu 鸿运小厨

White beehoon tasted average but the ingredients are good, you can see prawn, sotong, pork and lard. My friend said the one at Sembawang tasted better and here is the dry version, there is wet version. The fried brinjal and floss tasted quite good, crispy enough. The kailan tasted average too but different from other, there are fried ikan bilis served aside.


Leo Satay
Satay are quite nice, tender and juicy which my friend said not much in Singapore can have this texture but rojak I feel the one at Toa Payoh central food court tasted more to my liking.


Lek Chew Restaurant
Address: 124 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, Singapore 310124
Tel:6253 5291

No comments: