Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Yummy Chopsticks

I bought this dim sum buffet coupon from deal.com.sg at $19.90 per person. Before I went to have it, I saw a lot of bad review online, like the hygiene problem and the variety of the dim sum. 

How I feel when I was there? The restaurant looked clean, may be there were too many feedback and they knew how horrible were their service, hence, it was improved when I went there. Food wise, nothing special and I feel disappointed as I found most of the items have the same taste of the filling, they seems to use the same prawn/fish or whatever paste, even for the prawn dumpling, so kinda quite disappointed with it. The fried dim sums average. The steam bun tasted normal. The only thing I felt nice and ordered twice is the cold mochi and I think that is not produce by themselves.

I will not purposely travel so far for the dim sum as I feel there are some other better than this. 















Yummy Chopsticks
Location: 1 Expo Drive #01-41 Singapore 486150
Tel: 6822 8770 / 8515 7639

No comments: