Wednesday, August 29, 2012

金輝點心茶餐廳 Kam Fai Dim Sum Restaurant

I had breakfast at below dim sum place on the cold morning. Hong Kong basically I feel the food price is quite high. However, below dim sum place served quite affordable dim sum. I was alone hence, did not manage to order more stuff. So i just got myself the signature siew mai and the char siew bao. The siew mai was really nice, you can really eat the fresh prawn in it, unless what we had normally in Singapore, it is prawn   paste if we eat at normal kopitiam. The char siew bao was average. Personally I feel Tiong Bahru Char Siew Boa better than this. 

The restaurant here normally have the rule like if you do not order any drink, they will charge you for tea by default, so even you do not want to drink, they will still charge you. I pay HKD28 for my breakfast including HKD3 for the tea which is very cheap, consider one of the cheapest breakfast I had. The tea they give me whole pot and you can request to add on for hot water.

I did not manage to finish my bau so I take away instead as my snack at Ocean Park.










金輝點心茶餐廳 Kam Fai Dim Sum Restaurant
Address:G/F, 49 Spring Garden Lane ( Wan Chai )
春园街49号地下舖
Tel: (852) 2891 1536

No comments: