Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gastronomia(Da Paolo)

I always heard about its famous tiramisu and I remember I tried before and it instead quite good. I bought $10 for $20 Worth of Pastries, Oven Baked Items and Desserts from groupon. Finally after work one day, I went down to redeem my dessert.

The shop was not very big but there are some seating where you can bought and dine in. For some item, you can ask them to heat or warm up for you so that you can just eat on the spot.


Blueberry Panna Cotta($5.80) - This is quite nice, not so sweet but the panna cotta I feel a bit hard, I like it to be smoother. They have mango and strawberry flavour.




Tiramisu($11) - I love it, it is so nice and make me want to try to make myself. They sell bigger box which is $20.

Chocolate Croissant($3.20) - It has to be eaten while warm. When I had it, it is not crispy anymore but still taste good. The filling is a bit too little as I feel like eating the bun more.


Gastronomia(Da Paolo)
Address: 1 Maju Avenue, #01-09/10 myVillage @ Serangoon Garden, Singapore
Tel: +65 6634 5377
Website: http://www.dapaolo.com.sg/

No comments: