Friday, August 24, 2012

华成排骨面

During the Raya holiday, me and a bunch of badminton mates went for our late lunch after the games. Initially wanted to try the famous white bee hun opposite the Sembawang Shopping Center but it was just too crowded even at around 3pm. We decided not to wait as my mates said, they tried but not very impressive.

One of them suggested this Pork Ribs Noodles which he used to eat quite often and is nice. It is at Jalan Sendudok/Jalan Malu Malu. Where is it?? Never heard before and I am sure I won't get to know this place if he din introduce to us.

The stall has other noodles as well, but since the  Pork Ribs Noodles is highly recommended. We all got the same. You can choose to serve in soup or dry. All of us preferred dry version, which is as the picture below. The noodles just like other stalls, you can choose the noodles you like, I prefer kway teow and it is just normal. The best is their soup. I personally quite like the soup, it has the Klang Bat Kut Teh style. The ribs are soft and tender. It costed us $4 for the below and it is a generous portion for me.

If you ever pass by this place, do go for a try. I heard from my friend the zhi char there is nice too, may be you can try that as well.



Address: Jalan Sendudok/Jalan Malu Malu(Near Sembawang Shopping Center)

No comments: