Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Mushroom Cafe

I never knew that there is a cafe at MacRitchie Reservoir Park until last 2 months when I went there for a walk. While waiting for my friends, I was wondering around and I found this cafe. I was early so I decided to just took something for my breakfast.

The cafe is halal-certified. They have snack bar which serve  Old Change Kee fried stuff, so I am wondering is this under Old Change Kee group. Main courses like sambal fish with rice, nasi lemak, laksa and chicken cutlet are served for lunch and dinner. Traditional favourites like porridge, kaya toast and yam cake are available during breakfast hours from 7am – 10.30am.

The only thing that I dun really like is their hot drinks are all from the dispenser machine, I still prefer the freshly make kopitiam style coffee, milk tea rather than the 3 in 1 machine.





Mushroom Cafe @ MacRitchie Reservoir Park
Address: MacRitchie Reservoir Park, Reservoir Road (off Lornie Road), MacRitchie Amenities Centre Food Kiosk (S)570000
Contact #: 62547975

No comments: