Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Haji Karim Coffee House

I suddenly had craving for prata and easiest place is Haji Karim, which is so near to my place. I got the prata and teh tarik of course, but I cannot stop myself of getting the ayam goreng(fried chicken) too. Teh tarik as usual, nice but a bit sweet for me. Prata tasted average, the fried chicken tasted quite nice but too salty. This means they marinated well. One dish I would like yo recommend is their Kway Teow Goreng in red, tasted so good to me. I tried bee hun version but still prefer kway teow. If I am coming to pack for my dinner, that is always my 1st choice.




It is located just 2 mis walk to my home at AMK Avenue 10 and it is the nearest 24 hours restaurant at my place. I went there for dinner with a friend. The teh tarik is very nice although it consider sweet for me. The prata taste average. We saw a lot of people ordering mee goreng(fried noodles) and it looked good, so we ordered, but quite disappointed as it is just quite normal, doesn't taste really good. 

That day was rainy day, so I felt like wanting some hot soup so I ordered the tom yam soup. The soup tasted quite good but the seafood was not fresh. In the end, we carried a full stomach back home.





Haji Karim Coffee House
Address: 529 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 10 #01-2371 CHENG SAN CENTRE Ang Mo Kio North-East Singapore 560529 Singapore

Directions:
Arriving by bus # 265, 548. Bus-stop No. 54411. Bus-stop Name; Blk 527.

No comments: