Thursday, August 30, 2012

St. Kilda Cake House

When I did some research and I forgot who told me if I have chance to go St Kilda, i should try the famous pastry shop there. So when I reached here finally, I dun know how to start? I thought the pastry shop name is St Kilda but I was wrong. St kilda is the place name and there are quite a lot of similar concept pastry house there. Which one should I try then? I dun have enough space and bullet to try everything here.

We walked to those pastry house and looked at their cake and see which one tempted us. 

My friend bought a piece of fruit cake at The Acland Cake shop. There are so many variety of cakes, very hard to choose from. So just got the one 1st attracted you.

The Acland Cake Shop
Address: St Kilda 97 Acland St, St Kilda, VIC 3182
Tel: 03 9534 3785
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Acland-Cake-Shop/172571892776287





I went to Europa and got myself custard vanilla slice. This is so yummy with slices of crispy crust and custard in layers. So xinful. It is quite hard to compare which one is better because we did not get the same type of cake and what I could say is both also tasted very very nice.

Europa Cake Shop
Address: St Kilda 81 Acland St, St Kilda, VIC 3182
Tel: 03 9534 2156











No comments: