Thursday, July 12, 2012

Patrick's Pies Cafe & Bakery

The best pie I had so far through out my trip to New Zealand & Australia, even know when I am back, I still haven find another that beat it.

I fall deep love in it that I ate it 3 days continuously with my stay in Tauranga. There are many variety and so far all quite good.

I like Bacon,Steak and Cheese Pie, Creamy Bacon, Mushroom and Cheese Pie, Sweet Potatoes Pie & the rest of fantastic. They have mutton pie but it could be I am not mutton lover, so I still feel the steak taste the best!! I din't really try out lot of pie as I dun really like it. After the craving for Patrick's Pie, I start looking at Pie.

Here is the shop at Bethlehem, I heard they also have a shop at Rotorua. So if you happen to be at these 2 places, dun forget to try out the pie. They are great!




Ops! I found that I dun have the picture of the pie, so i show my 2 hosts that introduced me to the pie. They are happily enjoyed their pie.




Patrick's Pies Cafe & Bakery
Address: Bethlehem Town Centre, 19 Bethlehem Rd Bethlehem Tauranga
Tel: 07-579 2328

No comments: