Friday, July 13, 2012

Chiso Zanmai Japanese Buffet

I went there to celebrate a friend's birthday. Saw this in the i-weekly's food review and it attracted me with the different cold toufu they have and the green tea item. I am green tea lover so I would like to try anything with green tea. Their buffet price slightly cheaper than some other Japanese buffet restaurant. We choose to go during weekend lunch session as it is cheaper. The only different between lunch & dinner session is dinner you will get to enjoy sashimi unlimited. My friend is not cold dish lover, so we decided to go for lunch session.

This is their entrance, white and black theme. Simple, clean design, it sometimes the best.


We saw the dessert corner first when we went in. Too bad that the soft ice-cream machine is spoil, so we did not get to enjoy that. There have assorted green tea dessert, variety cakes and fruits.




Next, I saw the ramen station. dun expect too much for the ramen in this buffet session. It is just ok. If you are the real ramen lover, it is still worth to go to the ramen restaurant. The soup taste better.


 Sushi..I would love to have sushi but we did not have too much space for these. So control!


This is one of the dishes published in i-weekly magazine that attracted me, the toufu. It tasted more like a pudding rather than toufu, great taste and if I wish I can have more.



Tempura and some fried stuff corner. Standard food and the Ebi is so popular that I need to come a few rounds to grab it.

Then, we walked to the appetizer and side dishes corner, lots of selection. Hmm..what to choose? We chose those we never try before, the common one will be only after we finished the rest then only see whether we can have more.



See what we had on our table? Food..food..and still many of food. The good thing of having buffet is, it will be good to have more people, so that you can try as many as you wish. Dun look down these small side dishes, it will make you quite full if you had all of them.








Instant DIY for a small birthday cake for my friend. They dun provide the candle, this candle i bring my own and they dun have lighter. So what did I used to light this cute candle? I saw they is this big fire starter which they use to light up the hot pot, so I borrowed it as my lighter. Haha..and the rest of the customer saw this and greet me Happy Birthday as they thought it was my birthday. :)

This is special. The paste I think is some yam paste. It is sticky and served with the tuna(the very least sahsimi that I saw during lunch buffet). It tasted quite nice.



 I like this green tea panna cotta and I had lots of it..should try to find out how to make it my own.


I am very full when I had this Japanese curry rice but still wanted to try as I want to know is there any different with what I made for myself using the Japanese curry paste cube. The answer is no much different, now I know how to make a normal standard Japanese curry rice as restaurant myself. The secret will be the curry cube that I used.



Chiso Zanmai Japanese Buffet
Address: The Central (6 Eu Tong Sen Street) #02-17

Tel : 6221 3177
Facebook : facebook.com/chiso.zanmai.singapore

Operating Hours:

Lunch – 12pm to 3pm
Dinner – 6pm to 10pm


Price List:
Lunch
Monday to Friday Adult: $14.90++ Child : $9.90++ Senior : $12.90++
Saturday, Sunday & PH Adult: $19.90++ Child : $9.90++ Senior : $17.90++
Dinner
Monday to Friday Adult: $24.90++ Child : $14.90++ Senior : $22.90++
Saturday, Sunday & PH Adult: $29.90++ Child : $14.90++ Senior : $27.90++





No comments: