Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meet Fresh 鲜芋仙

Met up my primary school friend in Sydney for tea time and he brought us here. Hmm..I am like isn't we should go for the western style since we are at Sydney. He told us this is the famous one in Sydney for its dessert.

Once glance I know this must be from Taiwan, may be because of the taro ball. Taiwan quite famous with its taro ball at Jiu Fen. I asked my friend to choose the most famous one, so he got me Taro Balls Dessert 4 and himself he took Taro Balls Dessert 7. What is the different? Look at the picture below and you will know.

There are other desserts on the list, just to many to be listed. You may refer to their MENU for more choices.

So how is the taste? Hmm..not too sure if I had the similar one in Malaysia and Singapore before(most without Taro balls), it tasted almost the same. The taro balls here taste like glutinous yam ball more, I think I prefer Taro mash more as it have more yam taste.




Taro Balls Dessert 4 (Taro+Red Beans+Pearls)


Taro Balls Dessert 7 (Taro Mash+Honey Beans+Pearls)



Meet Fresh 鲜芋仙
Address: 13 Goulburn Street, Haymarket, Sydney, Australia 2000 · Get Directions
Phone: +61 2 8339 1031
Operating Hours (estimated):
Mon - Sun: 11:00 am - 12:00 am
Website http://meetfresh.net/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/%E9%AE%AE%E8%8A%8B%E4%BB%99/155967084423672

No comments: