Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cheung Sing BBQ House

My friend brought me here when I visited his house at Sydney and this restaurant just 2 mins walk from his apartment. He told me that it is one of the best Asian restaurant that he had in Sydney. It looks like it is typical Hong Kong Cafe but they do sell Vietnamese cuisines, so it is kind of Vietnamese Hong Kong cuisines. The food here generally are good and worth for visiting.


My friend ordered fried noodles for himself. Not sure what style is it but it tasted good too.


Vietnamese Pork chops with Fried Rice - highly recommended by my friend. It is indeed generous portion and it tastes really good. I will come back again for this. It comes with a fried egg. The pork chop was tender and the fried rice is fragrant. Not too sure what seasoning they use but I just like the fried rice. The portion is big and I cannot finish it, kind of wasted. So sad.





Cheung Sing BBQ House
Address: 695 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Phone: (02) 9349 3362
Operating Hours:
Tue-Wed, 11am-9pm; Thu-Sat, 11am-10pm; Sun, 11am-9pm
Website: http://www.cheungsingbbqhouse.com.au/

No comments: