Monday, July 9, 2012

Crystal Jade My Bread


Famous brand by Crystal Jade Group where they have the Crystal Jade Kitchen, Crystal Jade Ramen Xiao Long Bao etc. Crystal Jade My Bread is one of their business and it serves HK style bread, like famous Po Lo Bao(波箩包), Portugal egg tarts, Char Siew Bao(BBQ Pork Bun) etc.

I tried their Portugal egg tarts and the Hong Kong BBQ Pork pastry. I wanted to try their BBQ Pork Bun but they don't sale by one piece. So I try the BBQ Pork pastry, they should have the same filling but different crust.

The Portugal egg tarts consider one of the good one I tried in Singapore as not many can make good Portugal egg tarts. The Hong Kong BBQ Pork pastry quite nice but a bit sweet.




Crystal Jade My Bread
Address: 65 Airport Boulevard, #B2-22 Changi Airport Terminal 3, Singapore
Tel:  +65 6742 9381


No comments: