Saturday, April 28, 2012

U.d.d.e.r.s Ice-Cream

My colleagues introduced me to this ice-cream shop. They told me, you must try the Mao Shang Wang Ice-cream. Mao Shang Wang is type of higher range durian, I am not a super durian fans but I do love durian. I immediately like this ice-cream because of its rich flavour.

It is also famous for its liqueur ice-cream. Tiramisu, rum and Raisin are xinfully nice too.

I attended their ice-cream making workshop before. It comes with an hour of hands-on class on how to make ice-cream and ice-cream buffet which you can have their ice-cream and waffles unlimited. The waffles are good which suite me well.

Mao Shang Wang & Barley Ice-cream with waffles
Strawberry Ice-crea, with waffles

U.d.d.e.r.s(Novena Outlet)
Address: 155 Thomson Road, Singapore 307608
Tel/Fax: 62546629

You may find other outlets HERE.

No comments: