Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fergburger

Fergburger, a famous burger restaurant in South Island, Queenstown, New Zealand. I didn't know about its big name, until I passed by the shop and heard from my friend. So we decided to give it a try when the night we came back late and there is nothing much to choose. Fergburger is one of those who open at late night.

It is so far the best beef burger that I had before. We ordered Big AL(NZD17.50), Little Lamby(NZD12.50) & Chief Wiggum(NZD14.50) and share among 4 of us. The Big AL is just huge.

AL delivers a double serving of prime New Zealand beef (1/2lb), lashings of bacon, a whole lotta cheese, 2 eggs, beetroot, lettuce, tomato, red onion, relish & a big wad of aioli. Chief Wiggum (Slow roasted New Zealand pork belly, lettuce, tomato, red onion, hash brown, with aioli and a delicious apricot seeded mustard.) is delicious with the just nice roasted pork belly but I dun really like Little Lamby (Prime New Zealand lamb, mint jelly, lettuce, tomato, red onion, aioli & tomato relish), it could be I am not a lamb lover.

Everything is so good about the burger where I was back for twice for 2 consecutive days stay in Queenstown. I love Big AL although I cant finish along. Hence, I ordered The Fergburger NZD11.00 for my 2nd day's dinner. 

You can find the full list of menu HERE.

Big AL
Big AL(NZD17.50)..look at how many layer it has
Little Lamby(NZD12.50)
Chief Wiggum(NZD14.50)
Fergburger
Address: 42 Shotover Street, Queenstown, New Zealand
Website: http://www.fergburger.com/fullscreen.html

No comments: