Monday, April 30, 2012

Itacho Sushi

Itacho Sushi is always having long queue. I went during the dinner time and I queued for 30mins for the seat. We seems like ordered quite a lot of item but when we finished it, it seems just little. They had some promotion up to 50%, so I got some promotion sushi and topped up the rest. The ingredients are indeed very fresh.

I like the steam egg & Softshell crab salad. Sushi is good with fresh meat. I found that the non-promotion item tasted better than the promotion one. However, for the price I pay, I think I can go for a Japanese Buffet other places.


 Steamed Egg with Crab($4.20)
 Cold Green Tea Noodles($4.20), Lobster & Mango Salad Roll($4.50)
 Softshell crab salad($8.40)
 Salmon Lobster Salad Roll($3.60/pcs)
 Spicy Sakura Inari($1.90/pcs)
 Salmon Sushi with Soy sauce ($0.4/pcs)
Salmon sushi($1.20/pcs) 
Roasted Scallop sushi($2.50/pcs), Squid Leg sushi($1.20/pcs)

**The prices stated above is subjected to 7%GST + 10% Service Charges


Itacho Sushi
Address: 2 Orchard Turn, #B2-18 ION Orchard, Singapore
Tel: +65 6509 8911
Website: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Itacho-Sushi/158303486802

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Another visit to this famous sushi place on 14 Nov, bringing the 2 sushi lovers to try it. As usual there is queue but I dun quite understand why we need to wait for so long to be seated when I saw there actually have empty seats inside. We waited for 30mins or more for that.

This time I was quite disappointed with the quality of food. My first experience was quite ok. Sushi rice basically I feel not fresh, my friend said so too. The only thing standard is the tempura and the tamago. I paid $55++ for the meal below.














Itacho Sushi
Address: 200 Victoria Street #B1-05 Bugis Junction
Tel: 63378911

No comments: