Sunday, April 8, 2012

Epicurious at the Quayside

I dated a friend for brunch and asked her what would she like. She asked whether I know is there any good Eggs Benedict in town. The answer is I dun know and I realized I never had Eggs Benedict before. So I googled and found this cafe which has good review on Eggs Benedict. I told her, if you dun mind to travel, let's go to this place.

We went to Epicurious at the Quayside. Their full breakfast menu is available at on Saturdays and Sundays from 9am. We chose Eggs Benedict with Salmon, I got myself a cup of coffee and my friend got herself juice. There are quite a no of people and we waited for 30mins for the food and yet the drinks were not served. Shouldn't it served before the food?

Two poached eggs with grilled smoked salmon on toast, and of course the Hollandaise sauce. The Eggs Benedict ($12) and the sauce is perfect. The potatoes grilled well. I love this breakfast immediately. I will sure be back again.:)


Eggs Benedict
with the Hollandaise sauce

Cuppocino



Epicurious
60 Robertson Quay
#01-02 The Quayside
Tel: 6734 7720

No comments: