Monday, April 16, 2012

Creamier Handcrafted Ice-Cream & Coffee

I happen to find out this ice-cream shop when I was on the way home. It is just one block beside the place where I stay and not too far from Philips Singapore and CHIJ Toa Payoh. It seems like the best Ice-cream in Toa Payoh.

They served 2 types of ice-cream, classic and premium(the one marked with a star on the name). It tasted not very good for our ice-cream selection that day.


Vanilla and Horlick Chocolate Chips ($4.90)


Waffles with Passion and Mango Sorbet($6.50)

2nd( March 2013) and 3rd (June 2013) try after I moved out from Toa Payoh. This is consider far for me, so chances here for ice-cream are lesser.


Chocolate and mango orange ice-cream. It is selling at $3 for single and $5 for double. Single served in different container while double served in one container. We opted for double as it is a $1 difference.


Lemon Pie and Cuppucino Set($10), original the pie itself is $7.50 and the coffee is $4, so it kinds of saving to go for the set. The staff kindly inform me about that. Plus point for this.


Another visit to creamier on 18th April 2014 with a friend who never been here. This is one of the very popular ice cream shop now. We reached around 4:30pm and had to queue for the seat now. This visit I found that they had increased the price, the coffee used to be $4 and now it is $4.50. The most increased item is the waffle, as you can see on earlier write-up, the waffle with ice cream was only $6.5 but now it is charges at $8.5. The great thing is the pie set still charge at $10. I almost forget about this. I recently only found that their pie is from windowsill's pie. You can find limited type of pie here but it has my favourite lime flavour, so I got the Lime Strawberry and I still like it, sour enough for me. Waffle seems to be inconsistent, sometime I feel nice but sometime I feel average. We got black forest ice cream, but I did not really like it.



Creamier Handcrafted Ice-Cream and Coffee
Address: Blk 128, Toa Payoh Lor 1 #01-835, Singapore 310128

Hours: Tue to Thu & Sun: 11am - 8pm / Fri & Sat: 11am -9pm / Closed on Monday
URL: http://www.creamier.com.sg

No comments: