Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hawker Food Aljunied Market

My company have free shuttle bus service to the Aljunied Market every Tuesday. My colleagues recommended the 天潮滑蛋河粉(Hor Fun with Egg) to me and I fall in love with it once I try it. It depends on your luck, sometime you can have it fast, and there is one time I waited for 30mins for this as it is just famous.


#01-28 - 天潮鱼头米粉。炒面。河粉 

滑蛋河粉(Hor Fun with Egg)

Recently there is new type of bean curd boost up, it tastes like pudding instead of bean curd. So I am thinking to try out the original traditional bean curd from Jack Bean. It is smooth, better than I expected.

#01-12 - Jack Beans (Original Traditional Bean Curd)

We went there for lunch again and this time, I tired the RoastMania as I always saw the queue, so I think it should be quite nice. I got myself BBQ Char Siew and roasted pork noodles. Overall, it is quite nice, I prefer the char siew here, tender and not feel fatty. The roasted pork can be better. My colleagues tried the roasted duck, I think they are famous for the duck. His comment is not bad but there is some other better one.





Geylang East Centre or Blk 117 Aljunied Market & Food Centre
Blk 117, Aljunied Ave 2, S (380117)

List of hawker center:-

No comments: