Sunday, April 8, 2012

Miharu Sapporo Ramen

I heard about this ramen for quite sometime and never had a chance to try this. 7 April, after having high tea with sister, we felt like wanted to have some salty stuff. We walked along Clarke Quay and I suddenly think of this Ramen, so I had a crazy idea. I told my sister, let's walk to Tiong Bahru MRT and on the way, we will try this ramen.

There are too many choices on the menu, so we asked the waitress to introduce us the best sellers. We had the miso tonkotsu (miso pork broth with some garlic oil) after the few suggestions, 2 of us shared 1 bowl as not to have too full during this late night. The toppings were standard - bamboo shoots, charsiu pork meat, corn, seaweed and a half boiled egg as you can see from the picture below.

The ramen costed $13++ and before I tried, I saw the review said that it is salty. I think most Miso ramen taste slightly salty than the normal one, but it is better than Aoba which I feel really really salty. Noodles are good, egg could be better, char siew is fine.

Overall, I will come back if I happen to pass by but wont purposely travel here just for it.


 Miso Tonkotsu


Miharu
Address: 1 Nanson Road, #01-11 The Gallery Hotel, Singapore
Tel: +65 6733 8464

No comments: