Friday, March 21, 2014

Outback Steakhouse

I always wanted to try this restaurant as I heard its food is really good. I happened to chance across the promotion on group at $19.90 for a choice of the steak or ribs and chicken combo which came along with the drink and soup.

The soup that served on the day is chicken mushroom soup, tasted average. I got the steak and my friends had the ribs chicken combo. Steak was served in the hot plate with fries and vegetables,  the steak was cut into pieces.(I prefer the steak to cut by myself.) It tasted average too but with the same price I probably can get better else where.

The ribs were too dry which I requested for more sauce, had a very distinguished smell and I kind of quite sensitive of that. I did check with my friend but they did not taste of that. Chicken breast tasted average with slightly dryness.

The restaurant was full on the day with visit and I can see a lot of people holding the same coupon as me. We added $9.9++ for half portion of nacho with the promotion.  That is quite nice. Dessert came into our mind and we had the Cinnamon Oblivion ($12.9++). Very rich desserts and taste quite good but super sweet for me due to the caramel sauce. A big scope of cream on top which my friend initially thought that it was a scoop of ice cream. Not a cream favourite so that left after the dessert.


Outback Steakhouse
Address: 9 Raffles Blvd #01-99 Time2 @Millenia Walk 039596-Singapore
Tel: (65) 6837 3242

No comments: