Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Quan Ji Seafood泉记海鲜

Zhi Char stall near where I stayed. The eatery area near my place at Lorong 7 Toa payoh have few zhi char place and I amazingly found out that all of them seems at least published on newspaper or magazine before and some even on TV. So I decided to try one by one.


Hor Fun with Egg($3.5) - taste not bad but the hor fun have less "kuali" smell.


They have daily soup provided and we got the corn soup and white radish soup. The side ingredient they used are quite similar. We all prefer corn soup as it is sweet and tasty. I love white radish also, the version here slightly "lose" if compare with the corn.


Claypot Toufu with Mixed Vegetable($8) - smell good but taste average.


Quan Ji Seafood泉记海鲜
Address: 18 Lorong 7 Toa Payoh, Kim Keat Ave

No comments: