Monday, November 4, 2013

Pemuda Depot Ayam Goreng

1st day dinner when we were on the way to Ijen at Bondowoso village, I thought it is a village style but it looks to me like a small town. My netfriend said you will see the best milky way at this place. Lunch we had some spicy food so dinner the driver bring us for no spicy one. The famous dish here I guess should be fried chicken but we did not try it. We ordered the ala carte menu zhi char like dishes. It was quite Chinese style dishes but with different way of cooking. The dishes overall quite average and interesting to try out new stuff. I like the fried fish with unknown sauce, tasted pretty good.


Ayam Inggeris - I asked them what is this and how is the name from but my Bahasa Indonesia or Malay is too bad and it is quite hard to communicate. The message that I got from them is because the sauce. Tasted quite good with rice.


This chicken and duck I dun really appreciate it, it had a weird taste to me, probably because of the sauce combination. Apologize for the blur pictures.



Pemuda Depot Ayam Goreng
Address: Jl. RE. Martadinata 22 Bondowoso
Tel: (0332) 422147

No comments: