Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Kki Sweets

KKI are in the mist of relocating. It no longer at the Ang Siang Hill. For more update, please visit its Facebook.

**Update as at April 2014

I got to know this pastry shop from some of the food blog that I read quite sometime back. Ann Shiang Hill is a place that I normally won't pass by. it happened that afternoon I went PS Cafe for brunch and I passed by this and recall the reviews I read, so I told my friend; Let's come here for desserts later after our brunch. We reached around 11:30am and noticed there are few Thai visitor queueing there. I then only realized that open at 12noon on Saturday. Since I won't be here often, so we decided to walk around this area to find out if there are some hidden gem or good place.

I noticed there is another label - The Little Drom Store, when we got seated, we found this cafe not only selling cakes but also a vintage store selling all sorts of random things and it seems mostly from Japan. The cafe isn't very big, there are only 6-7 tables inside and extra 3 additional outdoor. If you want to be seated, do get there earlier. I also noticed the business consider quite good and I see lot of guests coming in but due to the seat limitation, they normally will pack and go.


If you are here for coffee, I think might not be the place for you. It tasted average for me, but I am here for the cakes, so it doesn't matter so long as it is not a bad one. My friend like the tea more.


The cake price ranged from $8.50-$9 and the size is quite small if compare to most other pastry shop but they still have a lot of customer. All the cake taste great but slightly sweeter for me.


The Little Drom Store, a vintage store selling all sorts of random things and mostly imported from Japan. you can find a lot of cute stuff and childhood memories items there. 



Kki Sweets
Address: 7 Ann Siang Hill, Singapore 069791
Tel:6225 6650

No comments: