Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DONQ Boulangerie

It is tucked inside the end of the basement 2 Takashimaya, you may easily missed it if you did not walk till the end. I happen to find this bakery when I had my shopping at Takashimaya and I noticed this bakery. I myself quite like the french pastry especially Japanese French type, it could be I always see all the tempted bun even I taste it. The presentations are really appealing. 

Finally, I decided to try this out. All the buns looks so nice, which one should I get, I walked at least 3 rounds inside the bakery shop. In the end, I decided to go to their best seller items and the rest I will leave to my next visit.


This bean bun have 4 types of bean - I know there are red bean and some not sure what is that. Tasted good but slightly sweet because of the sugar coating.


This is slightly hard for us, it has to go with some drink else a bit hard to swallow. It tasted average but healthy I think.


Cream cheese bun - the best seller no 1 and is my no 1 so far too for this bakery. The bun is soft and filling is just nice. Love this!


DONQ Boulangerie Bakery
Address: 391 Orchard Road, #B203, Singapore, Singapore 238873

No comments: