Monday, September 30, 2013

Fatboy's

What is burger meant for me? Answer is fast food, so I never or try to avoid order burger when I go to any restaurant. I used to have burger at McDonald, KFC etc and most of the are quite standard. Burger is not just fast food when I visited some burger places.

At Fatboy's, you have many variety to choose from . You can browse the MENU and everything looks so tempted that you dun know which to choose. I found myself easier as I normally will choose any burger with mushroom, so what attracted me is their Swiss Shroom. Other than the signature burger, you can have some drinks to go along, just request for what you want!


Swiss Shroom($13.90++)- Beef chuck patty, sauteed Shitake mushrooms, melted swiss cheese with garlic aioli on a whole meal bun. You can choose to replace your fries with coleslaw on request, as not feeling like wanting to have fries on the dining day but their fries looks good with thick cut. Will try that next time. I love the burger and it is huge portion to me. Tasted really good but kind of too salty to me. Other than that, no complain for the meal.


Fatboy's
Address: 187 Upper Thomson Rd , Singapore 574335
Tel: 6252 8780

No comments: