Monday, September 16, 2013

Aquamarine II

After so many years, I had buffet dinner at Aquamarine with a team of colleagues. My 1st experience 5 years back was great. Aquamarine is halal certified so if you have any Muslim colleagues come along with you, this is a good choice as the location is great and this is hotel buffet.

I guessed we were too late for the dinner, when we came around 8pm, I found a few of the dishes were no more. I got my 1st round with some dishes and when I proceed with 2nd round, I found most items gone and there is no refill. May be the restaurant wanted prevent wastage. So I would suggest if you are late, please dun expect too much on the food.

The buffet was average and luckily there was 15% discount on the bill. The sashimi and prawn was fresh.

**Sorry for the quality of photo due to some blurriness and darkness.


Aquamarine
Address: 6 Raffles Boulevard #01-01/02/03 Marina Square, Singapore 039594
Tel:6845 1111

No comments: