Monday, August 19, 2013

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

Coffee time again while walking along Toa Payoh, we were looking for a place to sit down and chit chat. Then we remember there is coffee bean and recently they had the green tea latte.  So I would like to try out.

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is an American coffee chain, owned and operated by International Coffee & Tea, LLC, which has its corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, California. It now has quite a number of outlet in Singapore and Malaysia.

Ice Green Tea Latte Regular($7.70), Matha Latte Regular($6.30) - tasted average but not the one I would like. I think I prefer its normal coffees.


Praline Cheesecake($6) - the reason why I got this because I never try before, the name looks interesting to me. The cheesecake tasted good but too sweet for me. This cheesecake has pretty wafer crust, creamy caramel center and some like cereal biscuit topping.


The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Address: 480 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh #01-12 HDB Hub Singapore 310480
Tel: 6397 6142

No comments: