Thursday, August 30, 2012

Spring Court Restaurant

I celebrated a friend's birthday here. The reason why this was chosen as one of them said he want Chinese food. So I did a google and this shows out stated that this is longest lasting Chinese restaurant in Singapore with I forget how many year of history.

They have quite a lot of customers as I saw the restaurant filled up during dinner time. We order 3 dishes as below. Overall it is average, the chicken was actually not very nice. I dun feel any special from this restaurant, may be because we ordered the wrong dishes, as I feel normal chi zhar can have the same standard with lower price.







Spring Court Restaurant Pte Ltd
Address: 52-56 Upper Cross Street Singapore 058348
(across from Chinatown Point carpark)

Tel: 6449-5030
Fax: 6535-6609
Email: enquiry@springcourt.com.sg

For Reservation, email to reservations@springcourt.com.sg

Operating Hours
Lunch: 11.00am to 3.00pm (last order: 2.30pm)
Dinner: 6.00pm to 10.30pm (last order: 10.00pm)

Website: www.springcourt.com.sg

No comments: