Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pie Face

Pie Face, a famous Australia Pie shop. They have lot of varieties, pie, pastries & sandwiches. I saw it almost everywhere in Australia, from Melbourne, Sydney, to gold coast, extend to Brisbane and Perth. Every where I went I saw them.Since they are so famous, so we decided to try out this super pie.

I had steak injected with cheese. It is nice, if I hadn't had Patrick's Pies Cafe & Bakery, I think it will be the nicest, but now it consider No 2 in my list. However, I have not try a lot of pie yet, so the ranking may be change in the future. Another one we had is Thai Chicken Curry. Can't really remember the taste, in fact I almost forget the flavour we had, but based on the smiley face, I managed to confirm what I had ordered.






Pie Face
Address: Tenancy 13, Chevron Renaissance,
3240 Surfers Paradise Boulevard,
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Tel:07 5538 0380

Website: http://pieface.com.au/

No comments: