Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Zen Japanese Vegetarian Restaurant[CLOSED]

I like Japanese food and found it is interesting that there is this Japanese Vegetarian, so decided to give it a try. It was crowded and we had to make reservation. It could be this is a good choice for vegetarian. I will never find this place if I din happen saw it while googling.

The food generally tasted average and of course you cannot compare with the real Japanese non-vegetarian version They used mushrooms and beancurd to make the fake meat which was healthy instead of flour.


I ordered the set with some pork chop. This tasted good, not really like vegetarian and was filling. The size dish is good too.


This is vegetarian sashimi and be frank, it tasted really not good. I dun know what I was eating..hmm..like a sponge soak with water and the taste a bit strange and I dun like it. I search online and I think it is made of gelatin.


The stir fried vegetables is nice although I think the zhi char version is better but this is much better than the sashimi.


Zen Japanese Vegetarian Restaurant
Address: 122 Middle Road, #02-02 Midlink Plaza, Singapore
Tel: +65 6883 1586

No comments: