Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rocky Master

It is just at the level 1 at my office. My office situated at Starhub Green. They had desserts discount of 30% on every Monday & Friday after 5pm which is no longer have now. We went down quite often if we have any craving. The dessert overall are quite good, I think better than their food.

I like the Tiramisu and the cheesecake. Their cheesecake series is highly recommended, I think it is the best among all the other cake range.

Tiramisu
Maple Walnut  Panna Cotta
Brownie
Strawberry Chocolate Mousse
Strawberry Cheesecake
 New York Cheesecake
Chocolate Mousse

Met up with ex-manager for lunch and he missed the dish below. Never try their beef stew so I decided to give it a try. Not too bad. The rice is actually quite fragrant, the side dish vegetables too salty for me, even go with the rice but tasted nice. Beef stew is good but I prefer if it can be warmer.

Beef Stew($9.90)


Rocky Master
67 Ubi Avenue 1 #01-02
Starhub Green Singapore 408942
Tel: 6634 9487

No comments: