Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pizza Hut(Bishan)

Pizza hut, the 1st pizza restaurant that I know off and I started my pizza journey here. Today's Pizza Hut have lot of other variety, other than traditional pizza. There were this one for one promotion for some of the dishes on dinner weekday and we got the promotion. We ordered the appetizer and the main course. No pizza this time as the portion is too big for 2 of us.:)

Fish & Chips - standard dish that can't go wrong, but the taste of the fries a bit weird
Chicken Riblet - The taste is good but a bit salty.
Honey Roasted Wings - I used to feel their wings are good, but not too sure what happen, this time round, I feel it doesn't tasted as good as previous

Pizza Hut

Junction 8 Shopping Centre
9 Bishan Place
#01-40
Junction 8 Shopping Centre
Singapore 579837

Website: http://www.pizzahut.com.sg/

No comments: