Friday, July 27, 2012

Nantsuttei

One of my favourite ramen in Singapore. Located at Parco Marina the Japanese street. I always see long queue during dinner time. I am quite lucky for no queue as I always went before dinner time which is around 5pm.

Nantsuttei offer tonkotsu soup (pork-based creamy-typed soup) ramen, which is derived from Kyushu area (west part of Japan). In fact, I think they only have 1 or 2 type ramen but with different ingredient, for eg. you can choose to add more char siew or egg.

Their special and unique ingredient is “Ma oil”, which is a blend of seven types of deep-fried garlic with sesame oil. You will see the dark oil on the soup, that is the sesame oil.

I took the basic ramen and add the egg. How can ramen go without the egg?? I love the soup, it is flavourable and not that salty if compare with other ramen so I still can accept the slightly saltiness. The egg is great and so the char siew. I will come back again but definitely will want to avoid the queue as the spaces are limited in the restaurant.






Char Siew Ramen($12++) + egg ($1++)



Nantsuttei

Address: 9 Raffles Boulevard, #P3-06 Parco Marina Bay, Millenia Walk, Singapore
Tel: +65 6337 7166

No comments: