Friday, July 6, 2012

Halia Restaurant

I like high tea mainly due to I love the dessert and pastry. I did an online google and found the review for Halia was overall good, and it is located inside botanical garden. I am thinking high tea in garden, that will be very nice. So decided to give it a try. Their high tea only availavle on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday, from 3pm to 5pm.


Halia doesn't take reservations for afternoon tea. However, it is not very crowded when we arrive. Due to the warm weather most of the visitor choose to seat inside the air-corn room. You may refer to their website for more information on high tea session.

Dated my sister and friend, we reached Halia on a Sunday afternoon. I like the environment & ambiance, tea house in greeny. The high-tea set is around $28++ per person, and we ordered 2 sets and one extra drink and shared among 3 of us. It is indeed quite expensive, with some top up you may enjoy high tea buffet at some other place.

It comes in a two-tiered stand and you may see the cake and pastry serves as below. The cake and pastry are nice. That actually made us feel like the money we paid is worth for the environment and food.



I forget what tea I had but it is nice

Halia Restaurant
Address: 1 Cluny Road, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore
Tel: +65 6476 6711
Website: http://www.halia.com.sg/

No comments: