Sunday, July 8, 2012

Flavvors The Oriental Cafe

I bought the curry fish head coupon online and it is near the place I stayed previosuly. I love curry fish head, there are 5 type for you to choose from, so we chose Asam Curry Fish Head which pretty good. They served the side dish, I dun know what is that, something like thickened glass noodles, but it tasted good.

Next we ordered vegetables -Golden Mushroom on Homemade Jade Tofu. I like this especially the combination. I think the toufu is homemade, it tasted like egg toufu but really good.


On and off, there have some promotion, like recently I think they have the 50% off for the ala-carte buffet dinner at reasonable price.




Golden Mushroom on Homemade Jade Tofu

Assam Fish Head

Flavvors The Oriental Cafe (丰味)
Orangetee Building
430 Toa Payoh Lorong 6
#01-01
Nearest MRT: Toa Payoh (NS Line)

Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri: 1130am - 1030pm
Sat-Sun: 8am - 1030pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Do u have to wait very long for them to serve u all the dishes?
Thanks.