Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao

Crystal Jade offers standard cuisines. I tried the Crystal Jade Kitchen and Ramen Xiao Long Bao, both also quite good. 1st time been to Toa Payoh branch although I had been there for 2 years, only visited when I moved.

There are quite a lot of choice for the steamboat but not much seafood choice, I only see fish and some balls like sotong ball, fish ball. You can choose to have double soup base. We took one Vietnamese Sour soup and pork broth base. Both are good. They provided each diner FREE 100g live prawn, the prawn that we had some are fresh and some are not. The rest of the items pretty standard and so far fresh.

They also have some sauces to go with the steamboat, like sambal paste, sesame sauce(it tasted like peanut sauce to me), soy sauce, wasabi sauce etc.

It always nice to have steamboat on a very cold day with a bunch of friends. I really enjoyed it.





Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao

Address: Blk 470 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, #01-70A HDB Hub, Singapore
Tel: +65 6397 2383

No comments: