Friday, April 20, 2012

Men-I-Chi Ramen

Come across this ramen place when I walked around Yishun. I love ramen and would like to try every single. So here I am. The soup base is really flavourful. The Char Siew portion came generously and has a good marbling of fats. Although fatty but I still like it. Egg just nice, one of my favorite item in ramen is the tamago - hard boiled egg but still with a semi runny yolk.

They also provide pickles and fried garlic that served with the ramen. I had lot of them as it is just nice. The only thing that disappointed me is the gyoza. Every time we passed by, we see people ordering it. That day, normal gyoza ran out of stock, so we took prawn, but I am quite disappointed with it. It seems only like paste with limited prawn taste.
They provide pickles and fried garlic for the ramen
Tonkatsu Ramen
Limited Time Paitan Spicy Ramen
Sahsimi Salda
Prawn Gyoza

No comments: