Monday, April 2, 2012

Keisuke Tokyo Ramen

I was lucky that I was the 2nd in the queue, hence not too much waiting time for me. While waiting, I saw this on their newspaper cutting that pasted on the board. "Keisuke Takeda officially crowned Ramen King in TV Tokyo's Ramen Champion Series!" So I was eager to try the best in Tokyo. I wanted to try out their ebi-based broth(prawn stock, suppose should be their signature dish, the award winning one) ramen but I cannot find it in the menu. It seems that they stopped serving it. Too bad that I missed it. Shouldn't a restaurant survive with signature dish or Singapore people dun appreciate the prawn stock ramen.

You get to choose the texture of your noodles, soup, amount of oil and what you dun want to add in to the ramen like onion, bamboo shoot etc. We decided against being too adventurous and opted normal for most options, except less oil. :)

They provide Bean Sprouts to go with the Ramen, but I treated it as appertiser. I love the Bean Sprout so much.

Bean Sprout

Mison Spicy Ramen

Kani ramen (crab stock)


Yaki Gyoza ($1 each)


Keisuke Tokyo
9 Raffles Boulevard
#P3-02 Parco Marina Bay Millenia Walk
Tel: +65 6337 7919

No comments: