Monday, April 2, 2012

Absolute Thai

I bought the Firepot Tom Yam from Groupon and I went to tried out 31 March. I think I passed by this restaurant quite sometime but never think of trying it out. So, here is the chance. As I only have 2 people, so we can't order much stuff. 

We are allow to choose either clear or red tom yam. We asked the waitress which is better. They told us taste similar but clear one more spicy. So we choose that. The tom yam soup is good, ingredients are very fresh, just a bit salty when I ate till the end.

I am quite disappointed with the kang kong + shrimp paste. It tasted just normal, very normal.

Design of the restaurant
Clear Base Tom Yam Soup

Fried Kang Kong with shrimp paste
Absolute Thai(Somerset)

Address: 313 Orchard Road, #01-29 313 @ Somerset, Singapore
Tel: +65 6509 6623

No comments: