Sunday, October 13, 2013

PS. Cafe

I need to go Chinatown to pickup something and think of Ann Shiang Hill which I heard there are quite a few nice restaurant. I then think of PS Cafe which has good reviews. 

The restaurant is not visible along the Ann Shiang Road. You have to walk till the end to find it. You will see a small PS Cafe sign then you will see a landmark says Ann Shiang Hill, just walk up and you can see the cafe.

It is interesting pub at night and nice restaurant in daytime.  I like the interior design with black as main. The cafe is at level 2 and I immediately like the place. The black sofa seating and the environment looks grand.
At this nice and cosy place,  do expect to pay more for the food. We ordered Egg Benedict($26++) and Crab Tart ($32++). I love to try egg Benedict when I go to any cafe, like the eggs, bread and sauce combination.  The egg Benedict here are nice, one of the best I had tried although a bit pricey. New try on the crab tart and it is great, the skin is crispy and not very thick. The filling with cream and crab is just nice. We did a good choice.



You will notice the restaurant has some fresh flowers decoration and so as the washroom. There is a big bunch of lilies and happen I love lilies. I straight away took its picture where I suppose to do my important stuff. :D


Do try out their desserts while you visit this cafe, we missed this as we were thinking to visit another cafe nearby.


PS. Cafe
Address: 45 ANN SIANG RD #02-02, Singapore, Singapore 069719
Tel: 9797 0648

No comments: